lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

Selamat hari jadi Dhiya!!

Hey!

I'm writting this because today is the birthday of a very special person =D though her birthday began 13 hours before, because she's from Malaysia and there is 13 hours before than here

So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHIYA!!

or

SELAMAT HARI JADI DHIYA!!

or

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS DHIYA!!

(isnt she pretty?)

(sure she is!)


I have met her for a few days, but I like her a lot, she's pretty, intelligent and I love to spend the whole day talking to her

so, 25 years ago a little angel was born, unfortunatelly she was born too far from México, but still I feel like if she were with me every time we talk (and thats a lot of time xD)

As shes is hurrying me up, I must finish now, she doesnt let me concentrate to say pretty things to her, so I'll just say this:

thanks for replying me the message at the facebook, thanks to it, I've met a very special girl that I love very much! thanks for being with me like you are, I really enjoy talking to you the whole day xD the talks never get boring, and if they get, we change the topic to a better one.

and finally thanks for being my friend =)



I love you Dhiya!



Congratulations! I wish you the best, because you deserve it =)

PS: Your gift is still waiting for you to come for it xD

jumpa lagi!





by the way, if you wanna know her a little bit more, here's her blog and her business blog she makes greats cakes xD I hope to taste one someday =)

3 comentarios:

Dhiya dijo...

Hye Gus...

That's very sweet of u..i', touched by ur entry =)

U r one of the friend that i wanna keep forever. I dont wanna let u go, can i? ;)

So thoughtful of u wanna write something in English to make me able to read...

well hey,...u can always cont saying pretty things about me in MSN aite? kidding..

thanks again dear friend =)

XOXO

Anónimo dijo...

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your publish is just excellent and that i could think you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with drawing close post. Sac Longchamp Pliage [url=http://www.www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu/sac-%C3%A0-dos-longchamp-c-3.html]Sac à Dos Longchamp[/url] , Thank you a million and please continue the gratifying work.

Anónimo dijo...

dating sites free perth http://loveepicentre.com/advice/ dating for sex addicts
punjabi boys indian dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/contact/]phillippine dating services[/url] gift when dating
adult dating kona hawaii [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]orchid ukrainian dating agency[/url] naruto dating sim male version [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/paul11978/]paul11978[/url] new dating adult sites personal